Your Hiring Challenges, Solved
In today’s competitive market, finding the right person at the right time can feel like an impossible task. Southern Crescent Personnel is a staffing partner you can count on – a partner with the experience, industry roots and expertise to solve your most vexing hiring challenges.
Hiring doesn’t have to be a challenge. SCP takes away your staffing headaches.
Count On SCP For
- Simplicity: Our process is designed to take staffing and recruiting headaches off your plate.
- Accuracy: We find the right person for every role, whether needs are short-term or permanent.
- Speed: Our vast network of medical, dental and administrative talent makes it easy for us to find the professionals with the qualifications you need.
- Quality: Our rigorous process for sourcing and screening consistently delivers the right people at the right time.
- Flexibility: You won’t find cookie-cutter solutions here. We are agile and flexible, and rise to every challenge you face.
Keep up with variable demand with Southern Crescent Personnel employees who have been fully screened, vetted and verified for skills, licenses and certifications.
Expert matching- As we identify the applicant with the skills, experience, and behaviors to meet your needs, we will present their resumes or CV’s for your approval. You are under no obligation until you accept a candidate for specific dates.
Temporary-to-Hire for any position can be arranged. The Temporary to Hire contract is set at a minimum of five hundred and twenty hours (520) straight time hours. However, the client has the option to end the Temp-to-Hire status at any time. This option is designed to meet the needs of the client practice as well as those of the candidate. You can always call Southern Crescent Personnel to calculate the balance to satisfy the fee.
Temporary-to-Hire allows you the client to test a specific working relationship before either party makes a commitment. If the arrangement works for both of you, Southern Crescent Personnel will assist with permanent placement. If the synergy isn’t there, the worker will move on after the assignment and you will have no further obligation.
We can assist you with finding the right person on a direct-hire basis. Our credentialing process includes a thorough review and primary source verifications of education and training, any advance training certificates, work history, current standing with specialty boards, and the status of all licenses. Plus, we talk with two to four professional references that have worked closely with the healthcare professional recently. The result is a comprehensive file we can use to help you determine if the candidate is a match based on your organization’s standards.
- RN: Medical/Surgery, Oncology, Pediatrics, Neurology, Orthopedics, Psychiatry, Rehabilitation, NICU, Labor & Delivery, Emergency Dept., ICU/CCU, PACU, OR, Telemetry
- Medical Assistant
- Medical Records
- Medical Secretary
- Respiratory Therapist
- Physician Assistant
- Certified Nurse Assistant
- Occupational Therapist
- Medical Technician
- Dentist-Locum Tenens or Direct Hire
- Dental Office Manager
- Dental Front Office Personnel
- Dental Assistant
- Dental Hygienist
- Expanded Duty Dental Assistant
- Hygiene Assistant
- Ortho Assistant
- Administrative Assistant
- Practice Administrator
- Office Manager
- Case Worker
- Event Planner
- Switchboard Operator
- Payroll Specialist
- Human Resource Manager
- Accounting Manager
Do you have staffing challenges?
Bring them to SCP and discover why we are one of the most trusted medical, dental and administrative staffing agencies in Atlanta, GA, solving staffing challenges nationwide.